SENTINEL PRO Uninterruptible Power Supply 700-3000VA SEP
SENTINEL DUAL Uninterruptible Power Supply 1000-3000VA SDH Tower or Rackmount
An UPS for the power protection of small to medium sized file servers, PBX systems, and Point of Sale back office systems. The Sentinel UPS range is the ideal solution for computer and telecoms hardware requiring protection from a wide range of power problems with a sinewave supply, advanced communications capabilities and extended runtimes.
Uninterruptible Power Supply - on-line power protection
The Sentinel UPS series includes the 700-1000-1500-2200-3000VA models and uses double conversion on-line technology (VFI). Sentinel ER models are supplied with a larger internal charger. Both the standard and ER versions can have battery extension packs but the ER is more suitable for very long back up periods and offers improved recharge times. In on-line mode the load is powered continuously by the inverter to remove sags, surges and brownouts, through EMI filters to suppress transients, spikes and electrical noise. Even on bypass the load is routed through the filters not connected to raw mains. When the mains fails, the inverter which is constantly powering the load simply draws power from the internal battery to provide complete protection.
As the inverter is rated for continuous operation this type of uninterruptible power supply can be used to support large loads for long runtimes up to and over 7 hours or more in duration. This can be achieved using battery extension packs that connect in series to the rear panel connector on the UPS and/or a generator. Whatever the runtime installed there should be sufficient time for the protected computer systems to be shutdown in an orderly manner using the PowerShield software, supplied as standard.
Advanced, multi-platform communication for all operating systems and network environments: PowerShield UPS monitoring and control software included, with SNMP agent, for all major operating systems. A wide range of NetMan SNMP interfaces and MultiCom adapters is available for this UPS (which also has a rear panel slot for an internal SNMP network adapter card) including volt-free contacts.
- reliable, stabilised, filtered voltage double on-line conversion technology (VFI according to EN62040-3 specifications) with filters for the suppression of atmospheric disturbances
- high overload capability (up to 150%)
- auto restart when mains power returns (programmable)
- power factor correction with sinusoidal input to ensure a low impact on the mains supply (UPS input power factor, close to 1)
- wide input voltage range (120-280Vac) to reduce battery usage
- option to extend the back up time to several hours
- programming of operating functions via software
- timer for scheduled shut-down (software programmable)
- high level reliability of the batteries (automatic and manual test)
- high level reliability of the UPS (full microprocessor control)
- resettable fuse based input protection
An Uninterruptible Power Supply using on-line technology to provide power protection from: Sags , Surges , Transients and Spikes , Electrical noise , Brownout , Black outs and long duration mains failure , with options including: extended battery runtime autonomy, remote monitoring and shutdown software including SNMP.
|Sentinel Pro 700-3000VA SEP|
|Sentinel Pro Front detail|
|Sentinel Dual Rackmount 1000-3000VA SDH|
|Sentinel Dual Rackmount front detail|
|Turn key 3000VA system with 7 hours backup in 19in rack (600 x 600)|