Automatic Voltage Stabiliser
Now with six tap technology for both compression and absorption refrigerators
Automatic Voltage stabilisers offer robust, maintenance free protection for loads that can suffer erratic operation or be damaged by mains power sags, surges and brownouts.
The AVS range is ideal for geographical regions that are subject to inconsistencies in the mains supply, such as Africa, Asia and certain parts of Europe. The units are designed to smooth out sags, surges and brownouts in the mains power supply, protecting sensitive medical and domestic inductive loads such as fridges, freezers and air conditioners.
Each stabiliser has a wide input voltage tolerance, and has been designed to provide the ultimate reliability in hostile environments, where the quality of the mains supply cannot be guaranteed.
E7/VR.1/11 Model 4R
E7/VR.2/12 Model PA
Commodity Code: 8504401990
- Auto transformer with microprocessor controlled no - break output voltage
- Low installation, heat output and running costs - maintenance free
- High Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF)
- Auto restart on main returns to within pre-programmed set-points
- Start up delay to prevent damage to inductive loads - such as air conditioners, freezers and refrigerators
- Overload protection - MCB
- Wide input voltage range
- High output correction accuracy
- Fast response time
- Field replaceable PCB
- Easy to install